Best Spinach Dip Ever
6 hrs 15 mins
"This is my dad's recipe. The entire family loves it! A flavorful spinach mixture fills a tasty bread bowl. Your family will love it, too."
Servings: 6 Servings
Calories: 682 kcal
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 1.8 ounce package dry leek soup mix
- 1 4 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1 pound loaf round sourdough bread
In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with mayonnaise mixture. Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.